On 29 May 2018, we will organize a workshop at the International Conference on Advanced Visual Interfaces (AVI 2018) in Castiglione della Pescaia (Italy).
The workshop targets Visual Big Data Interfaces in industrial contexts such as e-commerce, e-learning and business intelligence. It addresses interfaces for three different user groups: data scientists, data workers and end users. The workshop is intended to provide a forum for discussing research questions and solutions in industrial applications.
Call for Papers
We invite position papers between 4 and 6 pages in length. All papers accepted for presentation at the workshop will be submitted to the CEUR Workshop Proceedings platform.
Contributions should address one or more of the following topics:
- Visual Interfaces for Big Data Landscapes
- Visual Search Interfaces
- Visualization Tools for Enabling Human-in-the-loop Processes
- Interactive Processes for Data Integration and Cleansing
- Visual and Interactive Support in Big Data and Recommender Systems
- Best Practices for Representing Heterogeneous Data Sources
- Integration of Implicit and Explicit User Feedback
- Industrial Use Cases in the Mentioned Fields
25 March 2018: Workshop submission deadline
25 April 2018: Acceptance notifications
16 May 2018: Camera-ready submissions
29 May 2018: Workshop at AVI 2018
More Information: http://visbia.mediadesign-tud.de